AEDP West: San Francisco Bay Area is a regional learning community associated with the AEDP Institute.
About AEDP West: San Francisco Bay Area, California
AEDP West: San Francisco Bay Area was founded in 2007 by a group of psychotherapists in the San Francisco Bay Area who were inspired to develop a West Coast AEDP Community. AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy) is a transformation-based model of psychotherapy developed by Diana Fosha, PhD.
OUR PURPOSE AND VISION is to provide enriching learning opportunities in the context of deepening affiliations with our colleagues. We want to share our enthusiasm for AEDP, helping it to be more widely known for the healing oriented, powerful, and effective model that it is. AEDP West was formed to provide the following:
- A forum for developing and strengthening our AEDP Community
- A base of support to host AEDP faculty from around the country
- Ongoing training and development for AEDP practitioners
- A way to introduce AEDP to other psychotherapists
- Continuing Education Units for LCSWs, LPCs, LMFTs, psychologists, and other Mental Health Clinicians.
To learn about the history of events hosted by AEDP West from 2007 – 2018, visit the AEDP West website.
To learn about AEDP West: San Francisco Bay Area events starting in October 2018, see below.
Coming soon: Steve Shapiro coming to the Bay in January, 2019
Join our email list:
by joining this email list you are opting in to receive emails from both AEDP Institute and AEDP West San Francisco Bay Area