AEDP Southwest is a regional learning community in Albuquerque & Santa Fe, New Mexico associated with the AEDP Institute.
About AEDP Southwest
AEDP Southwest was founded in 2018. AEDP (Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy) is a transformation-based model of psychotherapy developed by Diana Fosha, PhD.
OUR PURPOSE AND VISION is to provide enriching learning opportunities in the context of deepening affiliations with our colleagues. We want to share our enthusiasm for AEDP, helping it to be more widely known for the healing oriented, powerful, and effective model that it is. AEDP Austin was formed to provide the following:
- A forum for developing and strengthening our AEDP Community
- A base of support to host AEDP faculty from around the country
- Ongoing training and development for AEDP practitioners
- A way to introduce AEDP to other psychotherapists
- Continuing Education Units for LCSWs, LPCs, LMFTs, psychologists, and other licensed healing professionals
Please visit aedpsouthwest.org for the most up to date information!
Exploring Transformative Emotional Processes in AEDP & Spiritual Experiences
Presented by Kari Gleiser, PhD
Hosted by AEDP Southwest
Saturday, June 1, 2019
9:00 am – 4:30pm
Join our email list:
by joining this email list you are opting in to receive emails from both AEDP Institute and AEDP Southwest