In an effort to promote a vibrant, inclusive and welcoming listserv, the AEDP Listserv Moderators request adherence to the following listserv guidelines:
- Posts should focus on topics that relate specifically to AEDP and the AEDP community. We ask that you refrain from the following types of announcements:
- Personal information/celebrations
- E-mail chain letters, jokes, etc.
- Political statements or endorsements
- Inspirational posts do not need to link directly to AEDP theory, but should be marked INSPIRATIONAL in the subject line
- Referrals: When posting referral requests, the subject line should begin with the word REFERRAL and be followed by the specific location. Please be mindful of confidentiality and omit all identifying information
- Announcements: When making an announcement, please put ANNOUNCEMENT and specify the location in the subject line. Members may post the following (see below) announcements only on the first day of the month. Faculty members and regional groups can post AEDP events any time. We ask that you not make announcements on behalf of others.
- Non-AEDP trainings* that are relevant to our community
- Advertising services or office space
- Reciprocity agreement required. For info, click here:
- Congratulations: In general, please send congrats messages back-channel. If you have a story or experience to share about the person to share with the group, you are welcome to post your message front-channel
- If you have questions about the guidelines or concerns about adherence to the guidelines, contact the moderators at email@example.com. For issues concerning technical matters, membership questions, or a change of email addresses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We welcome debate, but please always remain respectful of your colleagues.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the Listserv Moderating Team. Click here to meet us!