Is there a recommended sequence for AEDP training courses?
The Immersion course is generally the best place to start. From there, Essential Skills Courses (ES1 and ES2) will give you a practical foundation for and understanding of AEDP. Core Training is available in many geographical areas for those who want to progress to more intensive ongoing small group supervision – after Immersion, or a Skills course. And at any time, once you’ve completed Immersion, you can consider individual or small-group supervision with one of our AEDP supervisors.
What If I forget my login username or password?
- Click here to Reset Your Password.
- Check your email for a password reset link , which should arrive within 5 minutes. (Be sure to add this email to your address book or contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not see it, please check your spam folder.
- Click the link in the email and that will take you to a page where you can enter a new password.
- After you enter your new password twice and click the button, proceed to the login page.
What are the Full Professional AEDP Member Resources?
AEDP™ Institute Member Resources: Learn, Refer, Connect, Inspire
PAID AEDP Institute Members have access to the following: click here
What’s the process for getting a PAID or FREE account?
- Go to to our Membership Options page.
- Choose your level of membership (Paid Accounts are up top, Free Accounts are at the bottom) and click the button below your chosen membership account type to be taken to its checkout page.
- Fill out the required fields including payment info (for paid memberships).
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Be sure to save your login details and add email@example.com to your address book or contacts.
How do I change my information in the Therapist Directory?
If you want to update your directory listing, first login to your member account, then visit the Business Directory How-To page for complete details.
There are terms that are unique to AEDP. Is there a Glossary?
To recommend a new addition to the FAQ page
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.