It’s easy to join the AEDP Institute community — a vibrant and diverse group of therapists with a variety of backgrounds, clinical experiences and professional training who all share a common enthusiasm for AEDP and a deep commitment to healing. Choose from two options:
Option 1: Become a Paid Member of the AEDP Institute. Choose Full Member or Retired. What You’ll Receive:
- Transformance Talks – FREE for Paid Members: Transformance Talks are Webinars, presented by Transformance Journal authors. Only Full, Student and Retired Members participate live (or watch recordings) of Transformance Talks for free. Transformance is the official publication of the AEDP Institute. It features the latest advances in AEDP theory and research. Recent Transformance topics have included neuroscience, transformational studies, trauma treatment, phenomenology, attachment theory, development and mother-infant studies.
- AEDP Referral Network makes it easy for members to notify their fellows in the AEDP worldwide membership of clients looking for an AEDP therapist.
- AEDP Bulletin Board updated daily – is a great way for members to share AEDP news, resources, recommendations, AEDP related events and more.
- Customizable Listing in the AEDP Therapist Directory. (Full Memberships Only) The AEDP directory is an invaluable resource for anyone – including your fellow therapists – seeking an AEDP therapist in the United States, Canada and other places around the world. As a Full Member of the Institute, you can customize your listing with highlights of your work and experience with AEDP, and make it easily searchable by anyone looking for an AEDP therapist in your area.
- Savings on AEDP training. All AEDP Paid Members receive a $50 discount on registration for both the AEDP Immersion and Essential Skills courses, as well as discounts on almost all AEDP trainings, workshops and products.
- AEDP Clinical Discussion Listserv
This is the member benefit and resource you have been waiting for! The purpose of the AEDP Clinical Discussion Listserv is to support and promote discussion, communication and learning about the theory and practice of the AEDP model of psychotherapy among Members of the AEDP Institute. To Join the Listserv, start the process here!
On the Listserv you can participate by posting or reading about case studies, or clinical or theoretical insights, and challenging client situations and more. This new Listserv presents a great opportunity to bring our worldwide community of AEDP practitioners together into one conversation for learning, sharing and supporting in many ways.
One Year Paid Membership AEDP Institute
All Paid Memberships (Full and Retired) Automatically Renew Annually Unless the Member Cancels.