September 5th – 8th, 2016
At the Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya
With Diana Fosha, Ph.D.
This 4-Day Immersion Course in AEDP is intended for practitioners interested in AEDP, in its transformational theory, and in exploring its applications to the treatment of attachment trauma. Our focus is on AEDP and the theory and practice informing AEDP work at the edge of healing experience to repair attachment trauma. Making extensive use of clinical videotapes of actual therapy sessions, the aim of this course is to foster proficiency in the practice of AEDP, as well as facilitate its integration into clinical practices that make use of other experiential, body-focused, trauma-based, relational and/or psychodynamic methods.
Click here to learn more about the AEDP Immersion course.
Location & Times
Interdisciplinary Center (IDC) Herzliya.
Course days run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Meet the Presenter[loop type=”faculty” taxonomy=”members” term=”director” name=”diana-fosha-phd”]
[field title][content] [/loop]
Course Fee and CE Credits
- This program is eligible for CE Hours of continuing education credit through our co-sponsor R. Cassidy Seminars. To view the CE accreditation statement click here. CE Credits are included in the course fee.
- Course size is limited to 85 participants and our Immersion Course almost always sells out. We recommend early registration to ensure your spot!
Registration is now closed
- In the event of cancellation from 08/29/2016, a refund will not be possible.
- In case of cancellation from 08/04/2016, a refund will be possible minus $180
- In case of cancellation from 07/15/2016, a refund will be possible minus $75
- In case of cancellation until 07/14/2016, a refund will be possible.
Questions about this course?
Contact Zohar Minkowicz & Marina Shtain email@example.com