3 DVD SET – AEDP FOR COUPLES: TREATING INFIDELITY
Healing Chronic Dissociation & Trauma through Treating Infidelity
“We watched a master therapist do what few therapists would risk. David interacted with the couple, the audience of mental health professionals, a series of videos of the couple’s sessions, combining it all into one excellent teaching and learning experience. A truly innovative method of teaching the complexity of infidelity work”
– Ellyn Bader, Ph.D. and Peter Pearson, Ph.D. The Couples Institute
This 3-DVD set gives an intimate and vivid experience of a couple transforming through healing the trauma of an affair. The model of AEDP for Couples expands to include the sixty therapists attending the workshop interacting with the couple whose treatment is shown. The couple described leaving the workshop feeling honored, respected and somehow lighter. In sessions six weeks, and six months after the workshop, the couple described and demonstrated a continued deepening of their intimacy and connection. There was no noticeable dissociation, far fewer signs of unresolved trauma than before the workshop and more markers of secure attachment.
Additional Documents included On Disc One:
- The full PowerPoint presentation on Tretaing Infidelity
- An AEDP for Couples paper by David Mars, Ph.D. (2011)
- The color Seven Channels of Experience poster
- Additional references and resources
Step 2) Purchase
Continuing Education Units
- 8 CE units are available for $26 through R.Cassidy Seminars
- CE for Social Workers, MFTs and Psychologists are available nationally with the exception of CE for Social Workers in CT, NJ and MN.
- After you’ve viewed the DVDs click here to pay for CE’s and take the online test. (This information on how to apply for CE’s is also included with the DVD set.
All content © 2014 David Mars, Ph.D