3 DVD SET – AEDP FOR COUPLES: TREATING HOT & COLD CONFLICT
This is couples’ treatment and training that will inspire you to meet your traumatized couples with new confidence. You will find confirmation in this 3-DVD set that couples’ treatment can generate quantum shifts in earned secure attachment. You will learn how to apply these methods to the ways you already work as a therapist with couples and individuals.
From this 3-DVD set, you will absorb the theory and practice of the AEDP for Couples in a lively exchange with an audience of seventy therapists. You will witness a familiar theme: a couple who alternates between hot and cold conflict. In their first session on DVD One, they show signs of the numbing distance between them. You will see, hear and feel them struggle productively at the brink of separation in Disc 2. You will see and hear the break-through of the denial and dissociation of the more avoidant couple member Disc 3. In multiple healing portrayals you will witness the at-times intense challenging of both partners to wake each other up to the opportunities to heal with each other moment to moment.
Additional Documents included On Disc One:
- The full PowerPoint presentation on Hot and Cold Conflict
- An AEDP for Couples paper by David Mars, Ph.D. (2011)
- The color Seven Channels of Experience poster
- Additional references and resources
Note: This DVD collection includes confidential clinical video. To protect our clients’ privacy we require a simple two-step purchase process:
Step 1) Completion of AEDP’s Confidential Content Agreement
Step 2) Purchase
Continuing Education Units
- 8 CE units are available for $26 through R.Cassidy Seminars
- CE for Social Workers, MFTs and Psychologists are available nationally with the exception of CE for Social Workers in CT, NJ and MN.
- After you’ve viewed the DVDs click here to pay for CE’s and take the online test. (This information on how to apply for CE’s is also included with the DVD set.
All content © 2014 David Mars, Ph.D