3-Hour SEMINAR, LIVE ONLINE, November 16, 2022: Shigeru Iwakabe, PhD
Who Should Attend
An All Levels seminar intended for Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, Social Workers, Counselors/Marriage and Family Therapists, Creative Arts Therapists.
This seminar presents an overview of AEDP Practice-Research Network Study and the major findings on the process and outcome of AEDP. The main points of the seminar include:
- An overview of Foundational Principles of AEDP PRN Study is presented
- Main findings on outcome will be presented and compared to those of empirically supported treatments
- Ongoing process research findings will be presented
- The clinical implications of these findings will be discussed
- Describe methodological features of AEDP practice-research network
- Identify key research findings that supports the outcome of AEDP
- Describe process variables associated with effectiveness of AEDP
- Translate empirical findings to clinical work
November 16, 2022 (all times are Eastern Standard)
6:00 – 6:10 pm Welcome, course overview and group orientation
6:10 – 6:50 pm Didactic Presentation: AEDP PRN Study: Design and Results
6:50 – 7:20 pm Questions and Discussion
7:20 – 7:30 pm Break
7:30 – 8:20 Process of AEDP: Healing from the get-go and role of positive emotions
8:20 – 8:30 pm Questions and Discussions
8:30 – 8:45 pm Breakout room
8:45 – 9:00 pm Summary and Closing
Meet the Presenter[loop type=”faculty” taxonomy=”members” term=”faculty” name=”shigeru-iwakabe-phd”]
Dates, Times, Location
Location: LIVE ONLINE
Wednesday November 16, 2022
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm EST USA + Canada
Thursday November 17, 2022
8:00 am – 11:00 am Tokyo, Japan Time
Registration, Fees and Scholarships:
Non-Members: Registration including CE $ USD
Members: Registration including CE $USD:
Scholarships are available. To learn more and apply, please go here.
Continuing Education (CE):
Note: This AEDP Institute-sponsored seminar does not count towards AEDP Certification.
* Continuing Education: This program is generally eligible for CE hours (pending/in process) of continuing professional development credit.* Participants must have paid course fee, attended the entire course and completed an evaluation to receive CE. R. Cassidy Seminars is our CE partner and will provide CE certificates. In addition, a certificate of completion will be provided by the AEDP Institute. Partial credit is not available.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.
Evaluations and Certificates are available online following course completion at www.ceuregistration.com
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the Attendee to determine if the CE credit offered by R. Cassidy Seminars meets the regulations of their state licensing/certification board.
Go here or a list of professions included, state approval and other details on CEs for this course.
Disability Access: If you require ADA accommodations please contact our office 30 days Or more before the event. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification
Attendance and Makeup Policy & Refunds:
Course Questions: Contact email@example.com
Payment, CE and Registration Questions: Contact Karen Newell at R. Cassidy Seminars: AEDP’s CE and Registration Partner
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm PST